Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daily Nosh

What I had:

WW Breakfast Quesadilla - 3.68
coffee
mixed berry salad w/pecans from Horrocks - no idea
berries, chicken, pecans, greens
low fat Asian Dressing - 1.44
water 32oz - (.32)
Cukes 86g - .1445
Fat Free Ranch 34g - 1
HG fudge - 1.283
HG fudge - 1.283
HG fudge - 1.283
ball park food
bazillion points…but it was tasty, for the most part

So I have no idea how "bad" the damage is from tonight. It was a wedding rehearsal dinner at the ball park. I had a lot but actually didn't finish anything. Except dessert, of course. There were chicken breasts for sandwiches and hot dogs. I ate about half of each. Mozzarella sticks, potato skins, and boneless buffalo wings for appetizers. They were ok. Probably had more than I should have but I think I ate well the whole day preparing for it. Now the wedding meal is tomorrow. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment