Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 31, 2009

Product Review

EatSmart Precision Pro - Multifunction Digital Kitchen Scale w/ Extra Large LCD and 11 Lb. Capacity


EatSmart Precision Pro - Multifunction Digital Kitchen Scale w/ Extra Large LCD and 11 Lb. Capacityfound on Amazon here.


My review on Amazon: Great addition to your kitchen!


This is a great scale. Recommended by Hungry Girl as an essential in the kitchen. I bought mine in red. I like that the tare weight zeros out with the measuring device on the scale when turned on. The accompanying calorie booklet is helpful in calculating the calories in fruits and vegetables using the weight. The addition of the fat grams would be even better for those following Weight Watchers. I also like the various units of measure that are programed into the scale. I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment