Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daily Nosh

What I ate today:

Skim milk 1 C - 1.6
Fiber One - (1.52)
Honey & Maple Deli Meat 62g - 1.41
Aunt Millies Slimwiches - 1.48
Delallo Provolone 14g - 1.32
Mango Salsa 28g - .2
Mango Salsa 28g - .2
Hummus 1oz - 1.6
Hummus 1oz - 1.6
Cauliflower 154g - (.154)
Kung Pao Chicken - HG - 4.32
Skim milk 1 C - 1.6
Skim milk 1 C - 1.6
water 32oz - (.32)
Vitatop Triple Chocolate Chunk - 1.08

Total points 16.02 Less than my allotted 22 points. This is assuming I have the Vitatop snack. Maybe...maybe not. And 34 grams of FIBER! BRAVO ME! Plus I mowed the backyard and took the dog fora walk. Mowing was exhausting. I stopped even stopped about 5 times to rest. Other than figuring points for everything, by careful weighing, this lifestyle change is not hard. It is obviously more time consuming to think about what you are eating instead of just eating. I'm not an emotional eater, if anything, extreme stress makes it so I can't eat. Been there, done that. Right now I just wish I had more things to keep me busy during the day so I don't think about food. Which I have plenty of things that need to be done but being at home makes it easy to eat all day. The few pounds I gained from the rehearsal and wedding fest are now gone. Onward bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment