Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 11, 2009

Daily Nosh

What I ate today:


WW Breakfast Quesadilla - 3.68
honey ginger apple 208g - 1.16
Broccoli Slaw - .4
RF Asian Dressing 32g - 1.44
RF Asian Dressing 16g - .72
Skim milk 1 C - 1.6

Total points 9

I know, I know...doesn't look like much but I am a little embarrassed that I ate quite a bit of French Burnt Peanuts today. Yeah, there is no nutritional value in those...just so you know. Although, I am perplexed as to why there is no fiber when it is clearly a peanut? Hello? French burnt PEANUT. I just did some calculating and basically the candy I ate consumed all of my points for the day. Apparently I have no self control. This is why I skip the candy section at Horrocks. This purchase was at the health food store.And it was sitting right there. Looking at me. So I bought it to teach it a lesson not to stare. Yup, sounds like a good story.

For exercise I did ride 6 miles and I mowed the front yard. Probably balanced out the day. I've decided not to weigh myself this week. I think it will just upset me. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment