Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fell off the wagon...

I think I fell off the wagon for a bit but am ready to hop back on! I think the Papa John's pizza really started it.

Today I did better. Here is what I had:

WW Breakfast Quesadilla - 3.68
water 32oz - (.32)
Arnold Select - 1.08
Oven Classic Turkey 57g - 1.26
honey mustard - .2
veggie burger - 1.4
Arnold Select - 1.08
yogurt - 2.2

Total points 10.58

Then I went to the movies with a friend tonight. No pop or popcorn. Afterwards we went to On The Border for drinks. Extra bonus - it was happy hour...at 9pm! Sweet! I had a swirled margarita and sangria. Delish! Chips, guacamole and queso. It was good. Not WW friendly but as bitchcakes posted, forgive yourself and start over the next meal. There is no turning back.

The wagon is coming around again people.

No comments:

Post a Comment