Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This stinks

I bought a new scale from Amazon.com. The Biggest Loser scale that also has a body fat analyzer. It provides fat %, water %, muscle mass and BMI. The best feature I think is the calories needed to maintain the weight. I think it should make it easier to know what to stay under calorie wise. The stinky part is, my old scale seems to be off about 5 lbs! Ugh! I will re-weigh in the morning and adjust my weight loss tracker at the top.

The last few weeks, I've been a little discouraged in that I had a hard time eating all my points until I was exercising like a fiend. Then I was nothing but hungry! I have been maintaining, which is good, although now I find out the scale was wrong!

Onward bound, y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment