Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weight Watchers Activity Points

So while I am DOING Weight Watchers, I am not an active member. I signed up 3 years ago and after the first week, had some personal issues. Those that know me, know what I am talking about. Anyway, I still have all of the Weight Watchers handouts, including the Points booster which is for calculating activity points. Yesterday I craved Papa Johns pizza pretty badly so I bought one. And the free Cinnapie was a bonus. Not a healthy bonus. But a bonus. I had some for dinner last night and for lunch today. Yesterday I'll consider a free day. Today, not so much. I just rode 3.5 miles. I'm going to rate the intensity between high and moderate. 60 minutes for my weight range, I burned 6 points. GREAT! That somewhat makes up for the Papa Johns today. I haven't used the flex points for the last 2 weeks so that is also a bonus. The points system is working for me so far. I don't feel deprived at all and I am actually getting out and exercising more. I've decided my official weigh in day is Friday. It helps to have more time to burn off Saturday Free Days. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment