Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Morning or Evening Exercising

Is it better to exercise in the morning or evening? Well for me, since I am not a morning person, the evening is better. When I am on a regular schedule, I find it easier to come home from work and hit the treadmill or weights before dinner. The problem with exercising in the evening is on the days that I have to work late. I seem to have had the unfortunate luck of working for companies that suck every ounce out of me. Then when I finally get to go home for the day it is 9 or 10 and night and the last thing I want to do is exercise. A typical day usually meant I probably didn't eat lunch or if I did, it was from a vending machine because I didn't have time to leave. (Normally I could go home for lunch) So even though I should not have eaten anything, I really hadn't eaten all day and when you are starving, you eat everything. And because it is so late, I didn't have the time or energy to make lunch for the next day and it all starts again.

There is a lot of information on the internet regarding when it is better to exercise. Basically it comes down to, what works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment