Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well Cripes...

Already not following my January goals:

* Updating blog daily? Nope. I've been busy on Sparkpeople.com though
* 3 servings of fruits and veggies? Nope. Still eating like crap
* 8 glasses of water? Not "water" per se, but things that are maybe classified as a beverage?
* Journaling everything? Nope...I'm so lazy
* 10% weight loss goal? Not possible if I can't follow the other rules
* Exercise 5 times a week for 30 min? Ugh...NO! I haven't even done a thing yet.
* Eat all my daily points? Well there is an accomplishment. Daily points and then some.

Tomorrow's goal: go to the grocery store so I don't have that as an excuse. I know what I have to do. Now I just have to DO IT!

Spark on people...

No comments:

Post a Comment