Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 3, 2013

Green Bits and Guac Vessels

So I can't handle juicing. Blah! But the Paleo I can! Yay! 

Need a dip for your vegetables? How about guacamole? Without even changing anything from a regular recipe, you can eat guacamole. 

2 avocados
1 roma tomato
1/4 red onion
juice of 1 lime
sea salt or kosher salt

Finely chop all. Add juice and salt. Mash the green bits into the other bits. Helps it stick to the guacamole vessel better. And because we all like to eat crunchy things, celery sticks make great guac vessels!

If you are lucky, the guac will last longer than a day and you can take it to lunch the next day...*hint, hint* BB


Also for dinner were these AMAZE-BALLS chicken burgers from PaleOMG blog. As usual, I did a little tweaking. Mostly because I didn't have all the ingredients. Like ground chicken. So I googled it and made my own with, wait for it...a food processor! No way, you say! Way, I say! I also added another garlic clove and Italian Herb Seasoning to replace the parsley, thyme, and basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment