Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Zucchini Pesto Roll Ups

Today was the Great Lakes Kite Festival. Not enough wind so the kite flying was slow but the day was gorgeous! Great day to be at the beach! No beach food here. We just took water and an apple, just in case. 

Now on to dinner...

Nom nom nom...It's been a slow week here. I haven't made anything fancy until tonight. Got this from my fave website PaleOMG.com here.

I used the Archer Farms Natural Italian Chicken Sausage from Target, zucchini, and premade pesto. 

Sausage $3.89
Pesto $2.39
Zucchini $.99/lb $1.41
$7.69

I cut each sausage into 4 pieces and had 20 pieces. The pesto is premade because I don't have any herbs growing yet. The zucchini was a different variety but tasted the same. 

It was a slow week on food so the recipes have been less this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment