Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

Don't judge me. I'm only human...The hardest part of dieting (or lifestyle change) is breaking my sugar addiction. I can go about 2-3 days without sugar and then I crack. It takes 2 weeks to make a habit. I'm so far from that. 

While perusing Facebook today, someone was making no bake cookies. That sounded so good. So I found a peanut butter no bake cookie recipe here. I made some modifications.

1.5 C sugar
1/4 C butter
1/2 C milk
1 C natural peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 C flax seed
3 C instant oats

I've never had a problem using instant oats. The cookies are currently in the refrigerator to speed the cooling process. I like to think of the cookies as fuel. Peanut butter and oatmeal are great for energy. I will be using my elliptical soon and running shortly after that... Aim high, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment