Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Twist!

Oh Em Gee! This was so good! I'm really excited to share with you a great little treat I had today. 

First off, fresh rolled oats are amaze-balls. My local grocery chain has this machine from The Grainery. Check out the website for all sorts of info. I'm happy I picked up this brand!

Secondly, what does that picture look like? As soon as I pulled it out of the microwave, I thought "Peanut Butter No Bake!". I was equally excited to devour this and was not disappointed. 

Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake

1/2 C or 40gr fresh rolled oats (you can use any plains oats you prefer)
1C water
12gr PB2 with chocolate
a little no cal sweetener to taste (sugar will add more calories)

Microwave for 2 min. Make sure to use a big bowl or cup as oatmeal likes to expand. 

You can make it a little creamier with milk or any milk substitute. Try PB2 without chocolate too. 

It will be a little hot so it is more like a hot, gooey, no bake cookie. 



Serves 1

Cal 195
Protein 9
Carb 33 
Fiber 5
Fat 4
Chol 0

No comments:

Post a Comment