Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hidy Ho There!

Hello Faithful Blog Followers!

It's been so long since I've posted! Fear not, I'm still here. And still on my journey. 

Since last I've posted, so many things have changed but some have stayed the same. 

I got married! Yay! 

I got a Fitbit! Yay! (more on my Fitbit obsession later)

I still need to lose weight! Boo!

I found a great article on protein and protein sources on My Fitness Pal. Today's lunch is inspired by that article. 

Black Bean and Pork Scramble

1 extra large egg
2 egg whites
2oz shredded pork sirloin roast
130gr black beans
Sazon seasoning to taste (from scratch found on Skinnytaste.com here)




I like favorful foods and this delivered! Great way to start the day...or end it!

Serves 1

Cal 310 
Protein 37
Carb 22 
Fiber 9
Fat 6
Chol 243

No comments:

Post a Comment