Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Go-To Snacks

So you're a snacker... Me too! I really look forward to snack time at night. Especially if I did my strength training at the gym. My night snack depends on my remaining calories for the day. Here is a list of my Go-To snacks to squelch that sweet craving without ruining my hard work!


  1. Vitatops by Vitalicious - Where do I even begin with this... They are all delicious! The Deep Chocolate helps those chocolate cravings. The Banana Nut Energy Loaf tastes like banana bread! I love to nuke it from frozen for about 45 sec. The hubs loves to add 2 oz skim milk for a nice banana bread  pudding type snack. VitaTops and loaves have a calorie range from 50 - 120 depending on which one you choose. Choose any, you can't go wrong.
  2. Fruit - More specifically frozen grapes. Yeah, who knew. 100 grams of frozen grapes is about 67 calories. I find that I eat the frozen grapes slower since they are so cold, which makes the serving just the right size. The natural sugars in fruit are good to have in moderation. Everything in moderation.
  3. Skinny Pop Popcorn - 1 serving is 150 calories. Sometimes I save my calories (or burn enough) to eat 2 servings. Skinny Pop is are free of GMO's and contain no artificial ingredients. Fantastic!
  4. Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk - This tastes so good! 100 cals for 8 oz. it is also free of GMO's and free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG. Can't get much better than that!
  5. Orgain Organic Plant Protein Powder in Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk - Whew! That was a mouthful. Depending on how hard my strength training was, my go-to is a great protein powder. 150 cals for the protein powder and 30 cals for the almond milk. 
There is my list. You will usually find all these items in my house because I never know what I might want to snack on!

What do you snack on?

No comments:

Post a Comment