Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Couch to 5K

So I finished 2 weeks of the Couch25K program. The first week was pretty good. Walk 5 min, 60 secs of running, 90 secs of walking. Total of 20 min. I actually was able to go over the 20 min each time. And since not being a runner, it was mostly walking but the walking portions were a good amount to let me catch my breath.

The second week was a little harder. Walk 5 min, 90 secs of running, 2 min of running. Total of 20 min. This week I actually thought I was not going to make it. But I think the problem is tht I did all 3 days in a row. I have since read that you should have a day of rest in between.

As of now, my last day of training was 6/8/10. I've decided to start over with the training. I want to be able to do a triathon by 40. A friend of mine suggested it. And I think it sounds like a great goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment