Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 28, 2009

Daily Nosh

What I had today:

Skim Milk 8oz - 1.6
High Fiber O's 55g - 2.08
bread - .34
bread - .34
bread - .34
bread - .34
Morning Star Chicken patty - 2.8
Morning Star Chicken patty - 2.8
Skim Milk 8oz - 1.6
Skinny Cow - 2.32

Total calculated points 14.56 there was some butter on the toast and a little reduced fat mayo on the chicken patties. So the remaining points will cover that without dipping into the weekly points.

I've been MIA for a few days. I'm afraid to get on the scale to be honest. My pants still fit so that's good but I went to Ann Arbor for a few days and probably didn't eat the best. I'm expecting my Biggest Loser scale any day now. It is supposed to tell me how many calories I need to maintain. That should make it easier to cut back and lose.

It's getting colder in Michigan. It was cold and rainy all day so I couldn't go on a bike ride. I'll probably walk on the treadmill although I really have no energy. I drove past the gym that is at the end of my road and the name changed AGAIN! I might go check it out this week. I'd really like to start swimming although, yes, I should have been going all summer. Hopefully I'll get a job soon. That will help justify the monthly fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment